Seattle Chapter 2021-2022 Class Registration Form
This is the registration form for Science Infinity for the 2020-2021 School Year.
Science Infinity (SI), a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, is gearing up for another great year. SI’s mission is to empower the young minds of today for the rapidly developing fields of science and enable them to compete and succeed in various science competitions. At the same time, it creates a forum that will inspire the leaders of tomorrow. All programs and tutoring are run by highly qualified high school students.
SI This Year:
• This year, we are emphasizing interactivity and learning. There will be 1.5 hours of teaching, 45 minutes each, and then 30 minutes of a buzzer round.
• Topics and suggested study material will be provided in advance on the website and students are expected to study at home. There are accompanied readings from the book that students should try and stay up to date on if they would like to learn more outside of class.
• We will be rewarding students for both progress and performance. We will acknowledge those who do well on the buzzer rounds consistently to motivate students to study in between classes. The testing every semester will be a good indication of how much your student has learned.
• For those who need teaching/tutoring help, this year, SI has 1:1 tutoring options. These volunteers will be running classes online individually. If your student would like to take classes with a smaller group of students, that can also be arranged. If the student would like to take lessons from these volunteers, they can reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time. These volunteers are still donating their hours and the Science Infinity charitable causes. Private teachers will teach: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Space/Earth Science, and Math.
• Week by week schedule will be posted on our website with details of which class runs when.
• For Whom: Grades 5th-12th
• Where: Online, Zoom
• When: 4-6 PM on Sundays, starting from 2021 Oct. 3 (full academic year, closed on weekends when school have extended holidays)
• Donation: The suggested donation for classes are $175. Out of this, 2/3 is tax-deductible. Please submit any matching forms based on the PayPal receipt, which will be your tax receipt. No separate tax receipt is needed or provided. NOTE: This is a tax-deductible donation to Science Infinity Non-Profit. All donations will be used to support other education for low-income students. Contact us for donation waivers if this fee is preventing you from signing up.
• Subjects covered: Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and Space/Earth Science • Admission is first come first served. Once filled up remaining registrations are wait-listed and their donation will be refunded upon request.
• All communication about classes will be done only by Facebook group:
• All donations are through our online platform.
• Upon submitting the form, you will get an automated email with the information you have submitted.
• PayPal payment confirmation is your receipt. No separate receipt is needed for tax deductions.
If you have any more questions please email email@example.com
Please enter details about how we can reach you and your student.
0 / 30
Student Grade *
0 / 250
0 / 30
0 / 30
Please check on each box, if you do not agree with anyone of them then do not submit. Leaving any box unchecked except possibly last one is considered as an incomplete registration. Incomplete registrations would not be considered.
Please acknowledge all of the following:
No refunds after first 2 weeks of classes of SI academic year
Incomplete applications or insufficient payment applications will not be considered
You hereby grant permission to Science Infinity to take and use photographs or digital images of your child for use on website or in new release
All communications for Science Infinity classes is done at facebook group http://facebook.com/groups/scienceinfinity/
While making PayPal payment of $175, please avoid using a credit card and use your PayPal balance or bank account as a funding source to avoid PayPal charges. Do not select paying for services. Referrers will also receive $25 in compensation for referring a sign-up.
How did you find us?
Previously a student
Please do not fill in this field.